Friday, April 28, 2006

flying in june

AHHH... DON'T EVER BELIEVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENTS WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO BOOK YOUR FLIGHT UNTIL ONE MONTH BEFORE!

well... that's a lesson that i have to learn again and again! there have been days when my last-minute-ness proved to be beneficial and cost-saving, but today is not the day!!

i found out that the flight i've been set on taking to turkey is ALL FULL! yes aweful indeed!! the agent said that's the weekend that kids get out of school, and so ALL the flights are full not only on that day but the day before and after or something like that. so in order to get to my cousin's wedding in time, i now have to go through new york, and wait in london for like the whole day and get to istanbul close to midnight. what was supposed to be a 13-hour trip is now turning to be a 26-hour trip. ahhh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.. that's terrible! Good luck with the trip.. it's a pretty long and tiring trip without that extra transfer anyway ;( make sure you drink lotsa coffee? hehe.. lol..
Have you been to London before?
Will you be able to leave the airport there? I'm sure there would be LOTS to do in London for a day..
Say hi to Istanbul for me... and have fun..

Btw, I just looked into how you would see my Friends-only entries.. It says that you either have to create an OpenID account on livejournal, or register regularly.. then you would leave a comment on my front page and I would add you to a list.. so you can read the things while logged in there.. ;( I hope its not a bother.. but it is, then I guess don't worry about it ;)

Hows life in the house?

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home